Re: 9/9/99 (Zero LBC)

To: Scott Hower <howersl@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: 9/9/99 (Zero LBC)
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 14:59:50 -0600 (MDT)
This is what we were told when we had to test for it in June.  I am
getting more and more indications that it is completely false but that is
what they told us.  Normally I won't touch topics like Y2k because so much
of it is rubbish, but when a company such as ours, that bases everything
they do on FreeBSD, tells us that we need to verify that we have no
problems when rolling into 9/9/99 I assumed that it was fairly dependable.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT bastardization with big aluminum heart :)
'63 Buick 215 cubic inch 'heart'