Filter

To: mldwyer@saber.net
Subject: Filter
From: "Steven C. Zabel" <stubalub@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 20:05:30 EDT
>> Steve,
>
>I once went through 6 or 7 fuel filters before I got all of the crud
>out of the tank.  Clean the tank, blow out the metal lines, and replace
any
>flexible lines.  I've cleaned several tanks at home...
>
>Good luck
>Mike Dwyer
When you were going through those 6 or 7 filters, how quickly did they
gum up?  I just  put one in last night and then let the car run for a
while.  It sounded better.  Then I took it out and it was a smooth ride -
for about a 1.5 miles.  Would the filter expire that quickly, or should I
start looking elsewhere?

Thanks for the input,
-Z