RE: Future of hobby and other matters

To: "RL Chrysler" <lchrysl@fhs.csu.McMaster.CA>,
Subject: RE: Future of hobby and other matters
From: "j r overcash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 20:28:55 -0400
Rich,

Well put!  I too live in the snow belt, while less salt is used these days
than in the past, I no longer drive the MG in the winter (after first
snow/ice storm) unless necessary.  Fortunately I work less than a mile from
home, and don't need to drive to work.

I must add that many of us older folk can't afford the winter beater
either!!  My wife must commute to work ( no public transportation) and
daughter in first year of college.

Ross Overcash,74B,NAMGBR 1172
Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm