Two questions

Subject: Two questions
From: "herb lundin" <hlundin@islc.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 05:52:36 -0700
1. The odometer on my 72 MGB-GT  has started racking up mileage about 100
miles for every mile i drive. Would cleaning the speedometor solve this
problem? If so, what do I use to clean it.  I have checked the speedo drive
and it looks good.
2. Occasionally, after the car has been driven for a while and parked, when
I attempt to start I initially get no response when I turn the key. After I
turn the key off and on several times it will start right up. I never
encounter this problem on a cold start. Any suggestions?
Herb
72 MGB-GT