Cellphone?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cellphone?
From: rtrain@oeonline.com
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 10:07:41 -0400
I did! Check out Radio Shack for it's prepay and talk offer. This is not a
chat deal - it's intended for those who just want the comfort and
convenience of an emergency phone at hand. It works out to about 10 bucks
or so a month and you get around 20 minutes or so. What's left over can be
carried into the next month. Best of all there are no contracts or
commitments. My BW has used it twice in the last month and thinks it's
great. Another outfit that you might look at is AirPage. Same deal and even
cheaper. Good luck.

Ron