Re: MG's & Cell Phones

To: Tomsjetta@aol.com
Subject: Re: MG's & Cell Phones
From: Eric Stephen <bk996@freenet.carleton.ca>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 09:54:27 -0400
Hello Tom.  I somewhat similar dislikes.  I bought my cell phone for three
reasons.  My son plays competative hockey and we are constantly travelling to
all
orts of small towns in rural Ontario, many on back roads with little if any
support.  Summer brings out the MGA and of course we try to avoid well travelled
roads like the plague.  All year around, when I'm on the computer (modem, such
as
right now) I forward my phone to ther cell.  I NEVER drive in the car with the
cell on. It is for emergency use only.  My bacon has been saved a half dozen
times, split evenly between hockey and the MG.  To my mind, the cell is an
indispensible part of my mobile repair kit!  Just my $.02 worth.

--
Regards, Eric Stephen