Re: What Lug nuts W/aluminum mags?

To: FlynShoot@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What Lug nuts W/aluminum mags?
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 08:38:26 -0700
Chances are they take "shouldered" nuts.  If the hole has parallel sides
and there is a flat area around the top of it, that's what you need.

I have a slight antipathy towards the shouldered lugs.  I really hate
having to carry two sets of lug nuts if I'm going to swap wheels.
I swap wheels a lot.  I know that panasport mags use tapered lugs.
It seems to me that it would be fairly simple to make inserts that
went in shouldered lug wheels so that they could use tapered lugs.
Has anyone ever seen these?  Where could I get some?

     Larry

--
 Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by
killing all those who opposed them.