Re: Anyone going to STOWE?

To: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Anyone going to STOWE?
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 23:26:36 -0400
Rick Brown wrote:

> Well group just a few more days to go and I'll be off to Stowe Vermont
> for four days of MG fun at the "British Invasion" - and then a side trip
> afterwards to Montreal.
>
> If anyone in eastern PA or Western NJ is going and wants to join our
> caravan - three or four cars at present - drop me an email before
> Wednesday evening and Ill give you the place to meet us.  We are
> departing on Thursday morning.
>
> If you are going and don't join the caravan - Ill be wearing my List Hat
> and will be driving my Maroon 74 BGT-drop by and say hello!
I will be there with the New England MG Car Club caravan. We are coming
up Friday morning (shorter drive). I might also go up with the 'McLean
Train' coming from Britbits in NH. Keep an eye out for the BRG 67 B with
the Lucas Square Eight fog lights up front (Maine reg. 2-MY LOVE).
Carl French
 At the Anderson Lodge on the Mountain Rd