Anyone going to STOWE?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone going to STOWE?
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 21:07:25 -0400
Well group just a few more days to go and I'll be off to Stowe Vermont
for four days of MG fun at the "British Invasion" - and then a side trip
afterwards to Montreal.

If anyone in eastern PA or Western NJ is going and wants to join our
caravan - three or four cars at present - drop me an email before
Wednesday evening and Ill give you the place to meet us.  We are
departing on Thursday morning.

If you are going and don't join the caravan - Ill be wearing my List Hat
and will be driving my Maroon 74 BGT-drop by and say hello!

Yesterday - after washing and waxing the GT, I drove over to my buddy
Terry Allen's house in PA to help him put some finishing touches to his
67 Land Rover - which will be making it's debut at the Stowe Show.  As I
was leaving his house the rear muffler fell off the GT! Picking up a new
stainless steel setup at Moss' east coast facility  Tomorrow and as time
is pressing Midas has agreed to install it for me on Wednesday morning.
Hope all goes well - don't want to have to drive the Volvo to Stowe!

Will be signing off the list on Wednesday evening for the duration of
the trip.

Hope to see ya there.

Rick

74 BGT Daily year round driver