Re: Palo Alto

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Palo Alto
From: Joanna Adler <joannaadler@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 21:27:21 -0700
Palo Alto was my big return home, and it was great to meet even more listers...
pictures will be uploaded later tonight now that the email is back in working
order.

http://www.onthegojo.com/page2.html

I had thought of going to Stowe, but I think I've had enough driving for a few
weeks.  (after 3 months and 17K miles)  Perhaps I'll try for MG on the Rocks?
By then I might be sick of home again . For those of you that are going to Stowe
be sure to look for a yellow Midget (Mike Nolan) and say, "eh?" and perhaps even
offer him a Cosmo.  He'll know exactly who sent you.

Joanna
79 MGB LE