Re: Fiero vs. Miata Seats

To: justinl8@yahoo.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fiero vs. Miata Seats
From: SpuriousV8@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 06:34:24 EDT
Hey Justin:
          I have installed two sets of Fiero seats in my B's. You use the
front two holes, and have to redrill the two rear. I have my seats on the
normal sides, but have seen them put in reversed too(drivers right/pass
left). This is done so the spring can be kept intact (seat back return
spring). My two sets had already had them cut off, So I installed them the
way I did. And not all models had the speakers, but they can be installed and
are very nice. I had my stereo in my car already, so I hooked up my CB radio
to the speakers on the drivers side. Now I can hear my CD Player and the CB
at 80 with the top down. I have never seen Miata seats in a B yet, but the
look like they would be a good fit too. For the Fiero seats, you can order
new leather covers from a guy online from Florida. These are much better
seats than the original MG seats too. I believe his site ad is
http://www.mrmikes.com .
         You can go to my website , Look at the Blue V8 and the Black B, both
have Fiero seats. You will now see how they look too in case you were
curious. I prefer cloth on the seats myself. Leather gets to darn hot to sit
on.
Safety Faster
Jim Brucato
1980 MGB V8 ,,,, Home on the web is http://mgbvfun.home.att.net
1964 MGB ,,,, sleeping awaiting it's rebirth