Re: Floyd

To: jroverca@tiac.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Floyd
From: SpuriousV8@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 07:08:30 EDT
Yes Floyd,
             A very nasty sucker coming up the east coast of the US, the
effects are already being felt in New England.  I am currently on a tugboat
heading out of Buzzards Bay, there are already 5-6 foot swells associated
with Floyd, very long, very strong. I am escaping just in time, in 24 hours,
the seas will be pushing 10-15 feet in this neck of the woods by that time. I
will have to weather out the storm in NY Harbor. Worring about my B's at home
which are 2 blocks off the water in NJ. Amoung other things I have there too,
but I worry more about the cars. This is truly the Calm before the storm, and
all of us on the eastern seaboard have better heed the warning. This storm,
is going to be a hum dinger guys and girls, even if it goes inshore later
today. So batten down the hatches! He's coming our way! I to have friends and
family in Florida, They can count themselves lucky, not sure about the
Carolinas though, only time will tell.
My 2 cents On this
Jim Brucato ,,,,,,,,,, At sea, looking for a safe port to hide in, hoping
                no trees decide to modify my cars any.
1980 MGB V8 ,,,,,, in NJ,, gonna have weather out the storm on it's
                        own.
1964 MGB ,,,,,,,,,,,,  out in the open, only a car cover to keep it safe