Re: After Market Hoods (Engine)

To: Dennis Berman <dberman@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject: Re: After Market Hoods (Engine)
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 17:03:00 -0600 (MDT)
I have used a few of them, I have had one go on perfectly and fit like a
dream.  On the other hand I have one on my V8 that I closed once ( by
accident ) and bent it while trying to get it open again.  Like any other
afermarket panel some will be beautiful fit, others will never fit quite
right no matter what you do.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT bastardization with big aluminum heart :)
'63 Buick 215 cubic inch 'heart'