My Time during Floyd,, Not Much LBC Content

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: My Time during Floyd,, Not Much LBC Content
From: SpuriousV8@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 10:44:18 EDT
Here is what I did last night !
                Had a hell of a night out here on the water last night, Had
to deal with 3 hrs of shear terror of chasing floating equipment around, (and
it just wasn't me either) as the Coast Guard made every company in NY Harbor
move thier barges to Anchorages in the Hudson River, instead of leaving them
more secure at docks outside of ballasted barges. The wind here in the Hudson
was blowing sustained winds of 70 MPH with higher gusts for that time last
night, now just down to 30 - 40 gusting to 60 today.
                As for my cars, I have no idea of how they did in the storm,
I do know that I have electric and my answering machine is still working.
                Hope you all had a better night than I did last night.

So Hopefully it will be Safety Faster
Jim Brucato ,, working on the water
1980 MGBV8  I still hope, and not a compact
1964 MGB ,,,,, Ditto