Re: MA to DC w/B on Monday

To: Linda Gaubert <efg2@home.com>
Subject: Re: MA to DC w/B on Monday
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 20:48:38 -0700
Hi Ed,

     I did as you suggested on the way down.  It did eliminate the truck
problem.  Not
too keen on the road surface.  Those expansion joints are tuned perfectly to
bug the
77B's suspension. (but it saved $2).  Going back I took the NJPike from Exit 1
since
the truck situation isn't a problem heading that way.  Thanks for the hint.

Bud Krueger