Re: MA to DC w/B on Monday

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MA to DC w/B on Monday
From: Linda Gaubert <efg2@home.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 15:15:51 -0400
Bud:  Heading southbound on NJ Turnpike, get off at exit 7
(Bordentown)and pick up Interstate 295 South.  Toll Collector can give
you directions (I think:  From toll both take ramp to Route 206 South.
As soon as ramp empties into 206, there is a traffic lite and a sign for
I295.  Right at the light, next right one block (there's a sign), about
1/4 mile on left is ramp to i295.)

        This will cut out some of the truck traffic, give you a chance to have
your choice of fast food joints at each interchange, and save you a
couple of bucks in the process.  Just keep following the signs on I295
for the Delaware Memorial Bridge.  I 295 and the turnpike both empty
onto the bridge.

        Only warning--if you reach NJ Turnpike exit 7 after about 3PM, stay on
the turnpike and avoid commuting traffic on I 295.

        ED GAUBERT