Re: Birth Date (was Which Grille)

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Birth Date (was Which Grille)
From: David Hill <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 21:57:39 +0100
Hi Max,

I'd be happy to tell you what the serial no. is---if I knew where to
find it.
The car has arrived without its registration document, which is due to
arrive soon.
However, the engine number is on the car but the commission plate has
long since gone-I found the comm # on the MOT certificate.
So, I'd be immensely grateful for your telling where to look for the
s/n.

Thanks,

Dave Hill