weekend stuff

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: weekend stuff
From: michael j robson <miker15@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 17:51:01 -0400
It doesnt get a lot better than last weekend - I managed to get down to
Moss in NJ on saturday with
a whole estate car load of parts and came away about usd400 better off! -

The children will eat this week! Then on Sunday i sloped off early (so as
to avoid any possible
tongue lashing for going to shows two days in a row) to the CT Tr***ph
show near to Hartford.
This is a nice show, been there three or four times now but it was
noticably smaller this year -
I guess with Stowe and Moss the same weekend the market was spread a
little thin. . . .
My GT was a little sad when it got there - after 3 weeks of daily
driving, including "Floyd" since its
last wash it took a bit of elbow grease to get it clean - but then thats
part of what shows are for
isnt it? - Pulled in a third place for my trouble (but then there were
only 8 CBBs there!)
My thanks to John Morris. Rich Boris and George Scialoia for their
supervision of replacing
the front overriders. . . . .sorry i didnt have more chairs!!! hehe
Off to "Rocks" this coming weekend - always a good one, then Sunday is
British Maddness in
Bethlehem CT - if i pull off 2 shows in 2 weekends im a deadman for
months but im going
to make the effort. . . . .

mike robson
69 roadster