Weber DGV for sale

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber DGV for sale
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 07:37:02 -0700
Folks,

We've just re-smogged a CA MGB that had been converted to a Weber DGV. Since
these are not legal in our state for 75 and later cars, we have no use for
it. So, for those of you who prefer Italian engineering, here's a

Weber 32/36 DGV with manifold, air cleaner and all cables and linkage, plus
a 3-branch exhaust header, shipped anywhere in the continental US for just
$200.

Incidentally, I drove the car before we re-smogged it and it did run quite
well with this carburetor and header set-up on it. Better than with the Z-S
and single manifold, that's for sure!

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center