Parts parts and more parts

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts parts and more parts
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:25:56 -0400
Sorry for the shameless plug... and bandwidth gobbling....but
...once again... I'd rather see this stuff go to a fellow list member
than some unkown Ebay'er (cheaper to all of you than what I'll ask on ebay)

One pair rear RBB 7 leaf springs - new  - retail $79 each - sell both for $70
( I simply bought the wrong part number - now they are just collecting dust)
http://www.toad.net/~wizardz/salepics/leafsprings.jpg

Stock Airboxes with new filters  $60 for the pair
http://www.toad.net/~wizardz/salepics/airboxes.jpg

Very good condition Stock MGB distributor model 41228 with working
vacuum advance unit from a '73 -  $95
http://www.toad.net/~wizardz/salepics/distributor1.jpg

Properly jetted (for power) Weber DGV and Pierce Manifold - $300
http://www.toad.net/~wizardz/salepics/1800dgv1.jpg

questions or comments.... fire away.... (flame suit on)

Paul Tegler
1973 BGT - Daily Driver
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com