Re: Car show judging

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car show judging
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:58:13 -0400
I brought up this point last year after MG on the Rocks 98.
I wasn't dissappointed in my placement...just in the catagories
used. Most people seem to vote for a car....by what color struck them
as pretty. (I'm guilty myself) If it's not the catagory your car is in...
most will vote for the car that most struck them as they 'strolled by'
If the owner is near the car...most people won't even walk up and look a car
closely.

If catagories remain as they have, they should add catagories like
Highest Mileage, Best Daily Driver, Best Interior, Ugliest Color,
Wildest Engine/Dirtiest Engine, etc etc etc. This I think would bring alot more
owners and their vehicles out to club events. Everyone would feel like they
have
Something to show.

Paul Tegler
1973 BGT - Daily Driver
Rat - 1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
Punkin' - 1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com