Re: leaky front float/exhaust questions.

To: Tyson Sherman <mts3@ra.msstate.edu>
Subject: Re: leaky front float/exhaust questions.
From: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@netdoor.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 20:50:50 -0500
On Thu, 23 Sep 1999 20:31:14 -0500
Tyson Sherman <mts3@ra.msstate.edu> wrote (and I quote):

> Also any ideas on how to extract more sound from
> the exhaust?

LET ME !!!   LET ME!!!

Tyson,

The best tool I have found to 'extracting' more sound from your muffler
involves the following procedure:

1.  Find a parking lot with speed bumps ( I know Mississippi State Univ
has those --- if not, my Alma Mater USM has an over-abundence)
2.  Wait until late-evening, when the sun is down and the co-eds are
either returning from dinner or walking to the library.
3.  Drive across the parking lot, rotating your head like an owl to gawk
at each and every girl who has on a mini-skirt or tight shorts.  (Seeing
as how you're going to the premier Moo-U, you may have to substitute
milk maids in over-alls)  In the process of doing this, fail to stop for
any speed bump.
3.b.  Retrieve any necessary pieces that have been scraped of.
4.  The next day, jack up the car and marvel at the huge hole in your
muffler.  If you're really good, you can puncture the rear muffler too.
Don't be discouraged if you fail to accomplish thais on your first
outing; it is an acquired skill.

Thomas James Pokrefke, III
pokrefke@netdoor.com

Audentes fortuna iuvat