RE: leaky front float/exhaust questions.

To: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@netdoor.com>
Subject: RE: leaky front float/exhaust questions.
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 21:34:11 -0700
Thomas-
I enjoyed your muffler suggestion. Also was curious what the Latin phrase in
your signature means. How about this one: "Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium
Eruditionis Habes"

See below

"If you can read this, you're overeducated"

Space isn't remote at all.  It's only an hour's drive away if your car could
go straight upwards.
-Sir Fred Hoyle, British Astronomer

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA