Re: MG's on The Rocks

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG's on The Rocks
From: drded@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 22:38:59 -0500 (CDT)
On 09/25/99 20:02:53 you wrote:

>About that time they started handing out the awards. None for me :-(
>Gene's daughter won 2nd for for the LE they drove. Some other lister won
>something but I have no idea who that was - LOL. So I can't tell you.
>

>Larry Macy
>78 Midget

THAT's RIGHT I got a forth in the RB MGB class and Gene and Christina's 80 LE
got a third. I
hate to say it but if I had not been there then the LE would have nailed a
first cause every
vote I got would have been his. It was the best RB MGB on the field.

Great day, great folks, had 6 at dinner at the Cracker Barrel just Jersey side
of the Delaware
Bridge. Mike Robson's BGT, John Morris's CB B (forth in it's class at the
show), my RB B and Jon
Rubel's MGA (first in it's class at the show) had quite a few spectators in the
parking lot.

It's late, I work tomorrow so this gets cut short. See some of you at
Doylestown, PA show next
weekend.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch