Re: starting problem

To: Bill Schooler <schooler@erols.com>
Subject: Re: starting problem
From: Rick Sinclair <RHSinclair@USWest.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:50:06 -0700
Fine. Criticize me in front of the whole list. Now I will never be
able to show my face on the list again, just because of a simple, (and
brief) brain lapse. <G>
        Actually, it has been garaged for about 5 years (blame my parents for
that one), and I am just now trying to start it. And yes, about 5
years ago it actually ran.