Air filters

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Air filters
From: "DENNIS COX" <djc@appsig.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:15:06 -0700
I would like to know what type of air filter set up that you listers are
using..  I am interested and any comments on after market high flow
systems.  Do they work.. What kind of gains can be expected etc..  I
purchased the K&N 3" chrome air filters (Moss #'s for reference) 222-950
and the high performance ram pipes 222-970.  Is anybody using this set
up?  And if so what is your impression.  Comments on other brands of
filters systems would be appreciated also..

Dennis
67 MGB...