Re: back on after Floyd

To: erich@mail.ngbm.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: back on after Floyd
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 10:46:31 EDT
In a message dated 9/29/99 5:31:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
erich@mail.NGBM.COM writes:

<< I have noticed water trailing down the steering colum when it rains (top
up :) With a good hard rain I get about 1 cup of water on the drivers side
floor, and about 1/2 cup on the pasengers side (pasengers side still has the
under dash lining)  I recently purchased a vent cover, but the problem
persists. Could it be the weather sealing aroung the windshield? >>

Glad you made it thru Floyd without damage, but who needs the inconvenience!

Check the seals around your pedal box and the pedal box blanking plate on the
passenger's side.  (I assume you have them.  I have a Midget but Bs should be
similar.)  As the gasket wears out, the leaks go right on your feet.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport