Moss Carpeting Instructions

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Moss Carpeting Instructions
From: Nina Barton <ninab@scoresheet.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 10:44:33 -0700
Does anyone have the carpeting instructions for the MGB Moss carpet kits?
I picked up a new set for the BGT at the sale in Goleta last Saturday, and
while I can figure out where most of the stuff goes, I either have some
pieces which aren't really for this carpet kit, or am just blind.  I would
appreciate it if someone would scan them and send them to me, as I hope it
will be easier to figure out what I've got that way.  Thanks in advance,
Nina