Re: Carb needles

To: "James Nazarian Jr" <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carb needles
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 13:35:43 +0100
If it's any help, Clausager says that spring-biased needles were introduced
to home-market HS4 carbs with the 18V engine in 1971.  At the same time all
export cars were fitted with HIFs.  Other comments lead me to believe that
the HIFs had the same, spring-biased, needle.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
(or if that URL doesn't work try   )
(http://194.168.54.52/paul.hunt1)