Re: Smiths Instrument bezels and rubbers wanted

To: mlishego@asheboro.com
Subject: Re: Smiths Instrument bezels and rubbers wanted
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 08:37:10 EDT
  Hardware stores often have a kit from which they make O rings to fit
customer's needs. They have a selection of the rubber extrusion in
various sizes. The rubber is put into a cutting jig, cut square at the
ends, then measured a second time and glued end to end to make the
o-ring.   I have seen the kit for sale in the Harbor Freight catalogue
also.
Bob