Re: Rear jacking points

To: paul.hunt1@virgin.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear jacking points
From: SpuriousV8@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 14:17:11 EDT
Damn,,
         You mean all these years I have been jacking cars, I was indanger of
this, oh golly, oh jeese. Well, Since I have never damaged one as of yet, and
this is almost (23 years owning American Iron) 10 years of owning MG's too,
they must be in error. And like jacking an MGB up by the rear end would
really hurt it, I know how heavy these cars can be, especially when you load
down a trunk like I do(anyone who knows me,can tell ya). Maybe if the
passengers were of excess weight and still in the car. I don't know , you
have me, this is the first I have ever heard of this.
Just my few years of experience and my 2 cents
Jim Brucato
1980 MGB V8 ,,,, Heading to Florida in Nov ,, for good
1964 MGB,,,,,,,,,,, soon to be warming it's rusting parts there too