Re: ARGH those Suburbans

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ARGH those Suburbans
From: Robert Alan Reisse <rareisse@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 17:27:08 -0400

>As far as the high headlights go, that is what the little flip lever on
the back of your mirror is for...

Some of our cars do not have such modern conveniencies! But I still take
umbradge at the SUV's, Pickups, and trucks that have to have there
headlights at my eye level.  There are restrictions on cars that their
lights are within certain heights.  Every SUV, etc appears to disobey this
rule and for those of us that choose to not drive one we are have to
suffer, particularly when one of them feels that he needs to drive right on
our tail.

I also have no fondness for what GM is doing with their day-time running
lights.  I am getting sick and tired of having to use my mirror during the
middle of the day,because I am blinded by one of those contraptions.  I do
not see how it can be safer for me to have to turn my mirror away from
looking behind me during the day.

Bob Reisse
76 MGB
NAMGBR 8-3559