Re: Roller throw out bearing

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Roller throw out bearing
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 04:43:37 -0500
  When I installed the heavy duty roller throwout bearing I also
installed the _other_ HD parts to go with it.  I also installed a new
throwout arm pivot bushing.  Ya think all that had anything to do with
the fact that my roller TO bearing lasted for over 5 yrs and was still
in my daily driver B when I sold it?

  CR