Re: Roller throw out bearing

To: "John A. Walker" <john@rmartin.net>
Subject: Re: Roller throw out bearing
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:32:54 -0500
  Gotta remember that Twist runs an auto repair shop.  All the cars that
come into his shop have something wrong with them.  _Of course_ all the
roller bearings he sees are failed ones!  Same thing probably goes for
graphite bushings.

  Let's face facts boys an' girls, the only place we see the graphite
throwout bushings is in our LBCs.  The millions of other stick shift
cars/trucks on the road have roller or ball bearings in them.  Now just
how bad can the bearings be?

  CR