Re: The prince of battery darkness strikes again.......

To: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The prince of battery darkness strikes again.......
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 08:42:49 -0700
Yep! You are 100% right. My nonscientific findings agree also. There is a
small chance that the battery is simply lived it's useful life and just
died, but I agree with you. Probably connections corroded or loose. But
still should measure bat volts both charging and at rest.
14.5 or so charging and
12.7 or better at rest (overnight).
Kind regards James
Tim Economu