RE: New Gal on the block :)

To: "Robert Alan Reisse" <rareisse@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: New Gal on the block :)
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 22:48:06 -0800
IMHO your best bet is to bypass the box altogether. My right angle drive
went bad and thanks to a tip from the list I chucked the right angle drive
and got the longer cable for the 68-74 O/D tranny. You just connect the
cable directly to the tranny and it's long enough to bypass the counter box
and connect directly to the speedo. Then you have 2 connections, instead of
4.

  Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys
to teenage boys. -(PJ O'Rourke)

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
'76 MGB Roadster