Re: Not entirely off subject... but close.

To: microdoc@apk.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Not entirely off subject... but close.
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 12:09:56 EST
In a message dated 11/05/1999 10:26:37 AM Central Standard Time,
microdoc@apk.net writes:

<< I find a wealth of information is being exchanged daily on this list,
 and I want to save some of it for future reference. >>

There are two easy ways that I have found useful, guys.

A]  Highlite the portion you want to say, hit reply, delete send to:, address
to yourself and send.

     What you get back is HIGHLY abreviated.  No "routings at bottom.

B]  Highlite the portion you want to say, hit reply, open "file", select
"save as...",
title it, and save to seperate folder on Desktop.

     The one draw back to this method is that you really "should" cleanup in
HTML
stuff and re-save.

Cheers..........

           Ed