Not entirely off subject... but close.

To: mgs List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Not entirely off subject... but close.
From: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 11:06:27 -0500
Hi MG List,

I find a wealth of information is being exchanged daily on this list,
and I want to save some of it for future reference. Fortunately or
unfortunately, with the magnitude of useful tips being generated, saving
just some of it can amount to a dozen or more documents per day. I used
to rely on my memory for this data storage, but like my hard drive, it
is growing closer and closer to its capacity.

Presently, I am saving my e-mail in Netscape 4.61, on my hard drive. I
want to save the MG info on floppies, preferably in text files, but with
a very minimal amount of time required to processes it. Also desirable
is to access the info by any number of search methods.

Does anyone know a way to move e-mail to a different location?
Has any one successfully addressed this issue of data storage and
retrieval?

Thanks in advance,

Jim