Re: It was just an oil change.....

To: tonyw@mailmedia.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: It was just an oil change.....
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 20:18:44 EST
In a message dated 11/06/1999 6:51:48 PM Central Standard Time,
tonyw@mailmedia.com writes:

<<
 I gave my 67 MGB Roadster it's first oil change (I've only owned it for 4
weeks) and got it refilled, etc.

Tony:

   Since I am here first:  Did you change filter??  If so did you have ALL
the parts in it??  MAJOR requirement!!!!

   Did you try a jump from another car/battery??  Have you tested to see if
coil is geting 12V when key turned?

   The two probs are unrelated.  Did you "bang", "bump" or disturb on of the
connections??

   Something is prob'ly right in front of you.  Keep this in mind:

ALWAYS follow the "KISS" principal:  (no slur nor insult intended<G>)

Keep It Simple, Stupid !!

How much, er, DPO wiring "corrections", "additions" have been done??

Have you tried to "rock" the car in gear ??

Good Luck...

         Ed