Re: It was just an oil change.....

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: It was just an oil change.....
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 12:41:07 -0800
It seems like you may have located the culprit, but in general, from my
experience with this symptom, try:

1. Battery posts - release clamps, clean and refit.

2. If that doesn't work, trace and clean all wiring connectors in
ignition circuit.

3. Good guess about the starter, but it's not necessary to loosen any
bolts in that situation. Just put the car in gear and roll it back and
forth to free the pinion.

Good luck.

Tony Woodruff had this to say:

--