Re: jacking front of car

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: jacking front of car
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 13:34:53 -0800
Hmmm, I have lifted the engine on a floorjack, but only by putting a
piece of wood under the oil pan. Not sure what other components might be
strong enough, and accessible. It might be possible to jack up the front
of the car, support the engine in multiple places, undo the motor mounts,
and then lower the car away from the engine a few inches.

Bart Niswonger had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149