HARDTOP PARTS?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: HARDTOP PARTS?
From: "Michael Nadeau" <nade18@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 22:22:26 -0500
Hi everyone. Last night I picked up one of the factory hardtops from Carl
French's mechanic. Carl, the next time you see Eric tell him I made it home
alright. I think it was worth it. Now for the parts. Vicky Brit. carries
some of the seals but not the side or rear against the car. Also I'd like to
replace the rear window gasket. I believe it would be better to take the
rear window out to sand and paint the top to match my car. Does anyone know
where to get these seals? Kelvin any idea? I looked in Moss catalog and it
isn't even in there. Is it just not listed or what?

Thanks for any info.
Mike