Re: HARDTOP PARTS?

To: Michael Nadeau <nade18@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: HARDTOP PARTS?
From: Larry Dickstein <bugide@tfs.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 08:33:15 -0600
Michael Nadeau wrote:

> Hi everyone. Last night I picked up one of the factory hardtops from Carl
> French's mechanic. Carl, the next time you see Eric tell him I made it home
> alright. I think it was worth it. Now for the parts. Vicky Brit. carries
> some of the seals but not the side or rear against the car. Also I'd like to
> replace the rear window gasket. I believe it would be better to take the
> rear window out to sand and paint the top to match my car. Does anyone know
> where to get these seals? Kelvin any idea? I looked in Moss catalog and it
> isn't even in there. Is it just not listed or what?
>
> Thanks for any info.
> Mike

The Roadster Factory carries some of the seals but I don't know about the rear
window gasket.  Come to think of it, I need one of those too.  The MGOC, in
England, has a set that has most of what you need but I can't remember now who
has what.  I do remember that TRF has the side glass and aluminum frames but be
sitting down when they price them to you.

--
Larry Dickstein
Lone Jack, MO