HARDTOP PARTS?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: HARDTOP PARTS?
From: "Michael Nadeau" <nade18@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 18:48:15 -0500
Greetings, I guess I hit on something here with the seals. One would think
that with all the hardtops out there that somebody would make seals for them
by now. Thanks Kelvin, Larry and everyone else for the replies. I figured if
anybody knew about them you would Kelvin. A friend of mine said it best,
that finding parts for old cars is like a quest. If you look hard enough
you'll find it. He found a original gearbox for a factory sunroof for his
1972 Hurst Olds in Georgia after finding the original manufacturer in
Sweden!

Mike