Re: Club Representation-West

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Club Representation-West
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 09:57:44 -0500
Charley & Peggy Robinson wrote:

> I see it's based in Ontario, Canada.  Where does it meet?
>
>   CR
>
> Rick Brown wrote:
> >
> > .
> >
> > Alan there already is a national organization of all the MG Registers
> > and Clubs - it is called the MG Council of North America.  This is a
> > forum for all MGers to express their views - there are no officers and
> > there are no dues and the only meetings are 4 times a year where reps
> > from any MG Club and the various Registers meet. The Council acts as a
> > coordinator to try and get the clubs to work together to further the MG
> > cause.
> >
> > Rick
> >
> > Visit the Council's web page:
> > <http://home.ptd.net/~mgrick/council.htm>

No Charlie it is not based in Ontario Canada - it is not based anywhere
- it was formed in Ontario at the NAMGBR annual convention but it is not
based there.

Meetings are held at the Carlise Spring auto jumble and other places
announced in advance of the meeting.

Rick
<http://home.ptd.net/~mgrick/council.htm>