Concours??? restorers reply (some humor)

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "MGT list" <mg-t@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Concours??? restorers reply (some humor)
From: "BMack" <bmack99@home.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 23:13:05 -0800
Having read some recent threads in a couple of lists I submit for your
pleasure:

In my time of restoring cars I hear these "TERMS" used and, as understanding
is SO important between customer and restoration facility I wrote a short
explanation to give to customers so we got our points and UNDERSTANDING in
line, If you would like to read it, see it at:

http://members.home.net/bmack99/paneldoctor/work/terms.htm

"Restoringly" Yours,
Bryce Mack
Classic Auto Restoration Services
BODYWORK - METALFORMING - PREP & PAINT - WOODWORK
Web Page: http://members.home.net/bmack99/paneldoctor/
FAQ's - How-To's - Tools