Question for Mark B. and other compu-guys...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Question for Mark B. and other compu-guys...
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 12:28:35 EST
Hey---  We all geet alot of mail in our mailbox.  I subscribe to this list
and to the XJ-S list run by Jag-Lovers.  I am having a TERRIBLE time sorting
out mail to me from mail to the list.  The XJ-S list computer adds  [xj-s]
automatically before every subject heading.. so "Wheel Bearings" becomes
"[xj-s] Wheel Bearings".  Is there any way the autox computer can add [MG]
before the subject lines of the mail it sends out?   That way I can see what
has been maild directly to meand what has been mailed through the list server.

Mark I'd write ya personally but I can't find your e-mail address here in
this pile I call an office.

      John

[The source of the mail appears many times in the headers.  You should be able
filter on that, unless you are using some worthless mail client.  mjb.]