Re: Eastwood Home Powder Coater.

To: MGMagnette@aol.com
Subject: Re: Eastwood Home Powder Coater.
From: BMC <bmc-1@uswest.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 13:38:40 -0700
John,

We purchased a unit about 8-9 months ago and have used it quite a bit with good
success.  Several thing though,  you must clean by sandblasting, media blasting
or with glass beads. Then using a de-grease/wax remover, get it from a body shop
supply place, to remove any and all residue before coating. And most importantly
is after the part has been coated and you are heating it, when the material gets
the "wet look" its 15 minutes to its finished.  Another thing is you can recoat
the piece and rebake a second time but be careful to completely recover the part
with material.  Other wise it looks like paint over spray on the piece.   Good
luck and if you have any problems feel free to contact me personally.

Regards,

Jon Nyhus