Re: Went to look at a '75 B today...

To: "Craig D. Niederst" <niederst@telerama.com>
Subject: Re: Went to look at a '75 B today...
From: BOB HILL <oldcars@newt.vallnet.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 16:14:22 -0600 (EST)
Well I recently purchased a 79 MGB with superb interior, new top, new
paint (although it was not th egreatest job but it looks good), runs
super, new tires,etc. and I paid $1600 then put$200 in brakes because the
pads were starting to show wear so I now have $1800 in it and it needs
nothing right now.  Granted I think I got a pretty good deal (the guy was
asking $3000 when I called about.

I would say that if the car is as you say I would be afraid to offer him a
$1000 unless I was prepared to drive it home.

Bob