Re: Moss Motors

To: eric@erickson.on.net
Subject: Re: Moss Motors
From: Michael J Robson <miker15@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 19:16:34 -0500

On Thu, 02 Dec 1999 02:34:51 +0000 Eric <eric@erickson.on.net> writes:
> Sheesh... talk about complain....
>
> Well, we don't have a Moss Motors in Australia, I rely on my guru at
> MG
> Sales and Service (Torrens Road, Ridleyton SA - a discount on my
> next
> purchase, thankyou:-) and am happy with them.
>
> I would love to be able to occasionally shop from a catalog without
> having to import the parts from wayyyyy across the big pond.
>
> But, I am happy to pour all my money into MG Sales and Service
> (again)
> because the guy has been around these beasties for a long time, is a
> life member of my car club and because he is fun to chat to after
> the
> races (he has taught me some cheeky things to do to other drivers
> out
> there:-)
>
> Eric
> '68MGB MkII
>
> PS ... and the same goes for your cheap fuel :-)

Sounds to me like somebody enterprising needs to start a Moss type org in
OZ -
After all there are thousands of LBCs there - and some BBCs too - for
example, there are loads of Riley RMs and i know they too have to get
most of their parts from abroad -

Hey - WTF! - I'll go and do it if you guys will all chip in!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
53 Riley